Ich dachte, das könnte vieleicht für den Leiter der WSV von Interesse sein:

http://oceans.mn-network.de/

Alkoholpegel: 0‰

Beruf: Regierungsbeamter

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 18. Februar 2008, 21:17

Moin moin Mylord,
Moin an alle anderen,

ich hab gehört bei der WSV werden noch Leute gebraucht. Wollt mich mal als alter Salzbuckel für den Diens auf See bewerben.
Herr Meier vom Arbeitsamt hat gemeint ich soll mal bei Pietje Ennax vorstellig werden.
Weiß jemand , wo ich denhier finden kann?

Beruf: Amtsleiter der WSV

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 23. Februar 2008, 02:06

z.B. hier

Beruf: Diplomat

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 27. Oktober 2008, 23:06

This forum would be verry usefull for Sea simulations including trade, civil and military traffic and crime ofcourse. :)
The embrional Eretz Hagannah ve Yam (it's still only in the heads of some of us..) would curtainly like to participate in such a forum. :)

Besitzer von Bosbos Wein.
First Lady First Guy of the C.S.E ;)
Spectator. :]

Beruf: König des Königreichs Pottyland

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 27. Oktober 2008, 23:07

It seems more or less abandoned...

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2009, 23:07

It seems more or less abandoned...

I had a discusion with my second ...and we think that a "regional" Seaforum with limited goals and projects would have a chance
We are thinking of
Pottyland
Bananaworld
Pizzaro's
Tir
Wolfenstein
and us..

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2009, 10:14

I wouldn't mind. However, our main spokesperson in this field, Pietje Ennax, has more or less left the micronations. This means, that the Dreifaltige Allianz (DFA) (a peaceful alliance between Bananaworld, Pizzaros and Pottyland) no longer has an expert for marine concerns.

But if the other micronations of the southern ocean are interested in starting a regional seaforum, I would be interested as well.

We could ask the admin of the Forum fürs offene Meer, if he can provide us with a subforum.

Montag, 16. Februar 2009, 08:53

First I will finnish the Sighn and Lights book so we have a set of base rules for the shipping traffic.
I have had a look in the Forum .
I found one who can make Sea maps usefull for traffic I can instruct him how too do it.

KRYVÄ BET HULLEH
President -elect of the Confedrate States of Eretz
Fridtjof Nansen prize in Gold bearer
Discoverer of Pictland

Dienstag, 17. Februar 2009, 01:50

Map like this one..here
[img]http://img6.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mg33dp8.jpg[/img]

KRYVÄ BET HULLEH
President -elect of the Confedrate States of Eretz
Fridtjof Nansen prize in Gold bearer
Discoverer of Pictland

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 17. Februar 2009, 10:24

I'm not sure how much a map like that is really needed. I guess it's hard to maintain such a map with the constant changes in the micronational coastlines (i.e. old micronations vanish - new ones appear)

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 22. Februar 2009, 09:58

In a way not unlike realty.
Islands appear and vanish, the same with coastlines etc..only the pace here is somewhat quicker..but then , you can't have them all.. :)

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 30. März 2009, 21:16

The Situarion on the naming of the sea between us and Tir on the one hand and Bananaworld , Pottyland and Transien on the other hand is as followes..
Bananworld and Tir have signaled that they will go along with it..,here we await the final word of Oberste Hirte on the matter.
We've also taken up contackt with Dreibürgen as the next neigbour ,NOT a bordering state however..these talks ,as far as I can see it will fail even after we have been diplomatic in agreeing to there Name change from "Mare Amicia"in "Mare Amicitia".
It can't be Sunday seven day's a week..
Maybee the new arising Nation of the Attekarian Empire will prove more open minded.
You can find this new nation here..

Oberster Hirte

Captain Anticlimax

Beruf: Justizminister

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 30. März 2009, 21:25

Why me? I don't have anything to do with oceans...

Don't you think that if I were wrong, I'd know it?
-
Due to recent budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 31. März 2009, 00:39

Why me? I don't have anything to do with oceans...

You have been named as the responsable man by minister Lord Reis..
But..the project is already dead..
Bananaworld has claimed a name for that stretch of sea ,registered on a 8 years old map from the old BIk Orga..
I was quite angry about that since they knew that there old name had already been gone for year's and done nothing..
Now we came around and all over sudden one remmemberes ..as a result a lot of time and work have gone lost..

On the other hand..by second thoughts if you wish..we DID achieve our main goal..,the sea becomes a name 'Bananisches Meer" and there is good hope that others will follow naming Sea's and other objects on the OIK Map..progression..movement...action a World is something constantly in motion not an office gouverned by stupid administrators..
During my Election campain THAT is what I advocated..that was where I stood for. :)
a Tiny stepp ,though not as we had hoped for...,has ben made.
a Stepp toward real reformes that mayhaps will help getting the MN World out of the crises it so deeply is in..who knowes??. :)

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 31. März 2009, 09:53

That's Bananaworld: Always good for a surprise of the very special kind ;)

The whole OIK thing can sometimes be a bit tiering. We had to wait for more than six month until our map position got approved and officially registered by the UVNO/BIK, back then.

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 31. März 2009, 11:58

That's Bananaworld: Always good for a surprise of the very special kind ;)

The whole OIK thing can sometimes be a bit tiering. We had to wait for more than six month until our map position got approved and officially registered by the UVNO/BIK, back then.

Yes...a teiresome lot they are..and I will hand the job there gladly back to Kessi when she returnes she's much better at it than I am..
See I don't mind the "Bananisches Meer"name..what I minded and was mad about was the way it was done..
After years of doing absolutly nothing they come up with the isue when someone else is at it .
The work and time done by others..who are ,I can say that right now..,not so understanding.
I happen to look over the horisont of the "lose"of our name toward the greater goal ..they don't ,I can't blame them for it..

And the on and on going provocations like in Dreibürgen and also the OIK are not realy helpfull.